Dustcovery 2019 is happening! Exciting changes afoot; announcements coming soon!
What better way to stave off ‘Winter is Coming’ blues than by volunteering? Dustcovery is a great opportunity to put in some volunteer hours to qualify for the volunteer sale (4-19 hours) or a directed ticket (20+ hours) for Burn in the Forest 2020!
Dustcovery takes a great group of Team Leads and their volunteers to make the magic happen.
The Dustcovery 2019 Team Lead positions are:
- Art and Theme Camp Lead(s)
- Bar Lead(s)
- Decor lead(s)
- Door Lead
- Fire Show Lead
- Fire Safety Lead
- Newbie Reception/Acculturation
- Power Lead
- Rangers Lead
- Signage Lead
- Shuttle Lead
- Sound Stage 1 Lead
- Sound Stage 2 Lead
- Storage Locker and Transport Lead
- Volunteer Coordinator(s)
Descriptions of the above roles can be found here.
- your name
2. preferred contact info
3. preferred team lead position
(and if you are interested in being a co-producer or assistant producer)
4. an alternate team lead position (if any)
5. why you are interested in the position(s)
6. brief info on your production background (burner related or otherwise)
Thank you in advance!! We look forward to working with you!
Your Dustcovery 2019 Producers
Andi and Jennie