❄️Urgently in Need of ReCharge Producers!❄️
We need your help to put on ReCharge, our annual late-winter fundraising event. Are you looking to share or upgrade your skills, and to take your radical participation to a whole new level? ReCharge is a great opportunity to gain experience in event production – and mentoring is available! A producer needs to be identified no later than mid-January in order to make this event happen, so don’t hesitate to apply!
The Production Team for ReCharge usually consists of one or two producers, and their team leads (i.e. Artist Liaison, Volunteer Coordinator, Decor, Sound, Power, Set-up). The producers are the primary organizers and facilitators, working closely with their team leads.
– venue negotiations and booking (with GVIAS board support)
– call-out for and selection of the team leads
– coordination with liquor licensing, fire, police, venue security, and rangers
– managing information and announcements (i..e initial artist and DJ application call outs)
– bar (purchasing and pricing etc)
If interested, please email [email protected] by January 10th to express your interest!
🎄Happy Holidays ☃️
From the GVIAS Board